Senior Executive Officer, Representation and Law Reform Department
Senior Executive Officer
The Representation and Law Reform department is looking for a self-motivated team player with a keen interest to support the work of the Council of the Law Society and the various Practice Committees that the department supports. No experience is required and on-the-job training will be provided in a positive working environment. The candidate must be willing to learn, be trained, and find job satisfaction in helping to address and resolve problems faced by members. This is a full-time role, which includes preparing written papers and reports on issues and trends concerning the legal profession.
- Support and facilitate the work and various initiatives of the Council of the Law Society and the Practice Committees
- Publishing reports, articles, papers and proposals on professional and practice issues
- Draft and prepare the Law Society’s feedback to stakeholders’ consultations
- Study and report on trends affecting the future of the legal profession
- A recognized bachelor’s law degree from a reputable university
- Experience in working in a Singapore law practice is preferred
- Willing to learn and acquire analytical skills relating to the law
- Keen interest in emerging legal issues and the legal profession
- Strong legal analytical skills with the ability to assimilate and evaluate new or complex information
- Excellent writing, drafting and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work independently within tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, resourceful and good team player with good administrative and organizational skills
To apply, please email your detailed resume, including your qualifications, expected salary and contact particulars of 2 employment references by 19 September 2023 to [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.