LITIGATION SECRETARY/PARALEGAL/CONVEYANCING SECRETARY
Patricia Quah & Co
Support staff | CBD | Singapore | Singapore Law Firm
Ad posted from: 18/10/2020 - 01/11/2020
About This Job
Patricia Quah & Co invites applicants to apply for the following positions:-
1. Litigation Secretary / Paralegal (Matrimonial / Family / Civil Litigation)
• Taking client’s instructions on the chronology of events;
• Drafting of pleadings and affidavits;
• Updating and maintaining case files;
• Filing of legal documents via eLitigation;
• Keeping track of lawyer’s time records and billing;
• Maintaining calendars for meetings and Court hearings; and
• Preparing invoices.
2. Senior Conveyancing Secretary
• Assisting lawyer and legal executives in real estate transactions, including preparation of SLA instruments, stamping, filing and lodgement;
• Perform specialised duties relating in property law, i.e. and the transfer of legal titles of property from one individual to another / one entity to another entity, and the granting of an encumbrance i.e. a Mortgage or a CPF charge
• Ensure smooth completion of conveyancing transactions (including preparation of legal documents, lodgement & safekeeping) for the following :-
Ø CPF Work (withdrawal for purchase of property, HBL/1, HBL/2, HBL/3, refund for sale, part share & refund pursuant to an Order of Court for Division of Matrimonial Property / Assets).
Ø Sale or Purchase of property (HDB flat, HDB commercial property, HDB industrial property, residential private property, commercial and industrial property, land, building etc).
Ø Purchase of uncompleted property in a development.
Ø Refinancing of banking facilities from one bank to another relating to property.
Ø Sub sale or purchase of a property from one individual to another or from one entity to another entity.
Ø Sale/ transfer of a property due to Divorce (Private & HDB).
Ø HDB (Purchase, Refinance, Sale, Part Share).
• Assist with the preparation of legal document;
• Handle incoming calls, correspondence and confidential documents;
• Manage calendars, meetings and appointments of lawyer;
• Perform data entry, filing, photocopying, faxing and binding of documents; and
• Prepare invoices.
• A team player and a meticulous individual with strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
• Good communication and organisation skills;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
• Good command in English
• Ability to multi-task;
• Reliable and strong sense of integrity
• Prior experience in a similar capacity is preferred
Please e-mail your detailed resume indicating educational qualifications, work experience, current and expected remuneration together with a recent photograph to Ms. Patricia Quah at [email protected]. Proficiency in written and spoken Mandarin is a plus.
Address8 EU TONG SEN STREET
Contact Person’s Name
Patricia Quah / Bernard Voon