BlackOak LLC, a leading dedicated distress and special situations boutique legal practice, as part of our expansion plans has vacancies for Legal Secretaries.
The role will focus on delivering timely, efficient and high quality administrative, secretarial and practice group specific services to Partners, Associates and others across the practice groups. Duties will include drafting/preparation of correspondence, formatting of documentation, calendar management, filing, and general administration duties.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Partner(s)/Associates
- Prepare/draft various court documents
- Conduct LawNet/eLitigation/case searches
- File documents via the eLitigation, Bizfile and IP2SG systems
- Assist with drafting, proofreading, marking-up, printing and scanning of agreements/letters/documents
- Attend to clients by updating them on their matters/enquiries
- Perform a variety of secretarial duties including preparing bills, handling calls, managing files/documents, monitoring deadlines, scheduling appointments/meetings, managing calendars, replying to correspondence/emails/faxes
- Possess a pleasant and dynamic personality, and a willingness to work overtime if required
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum 5 'O' Level passes including English
- Operational/working knowledge of the eLitigation, Bizfile and IP2SG (optional) filing procedures
- Excellent command of English (written & spoken)
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good typing speed and accuracy
- PA/Previous secretarial experience in a similar role, ideally in a law firm or professional services environment supporting multiple fee earners preferable.
Those with experience in e-Litigation, Case Filing and Management Systems or IP2SG will have an added advantage.
If you meet the above requirements and/or are have an interest to be part of a leading law practice, please email us at [email protected] with your detailed resume (include a recent passport-sized photo) indicating your expected salary and availability to start work.
Those available to start work immediately will be given preference.