Support staff | CBD | Singapore | Singapore Law Firm
Ad posted from: 09/07/2020 - 24/07/2020
About This Job
WhiteFern LLC is a specialized insurance & reinsurance law firm that provides a full range of services including advising & drafting insurance & reinsurance policies, acting in claims & recoveries before domestic courts & arbitration tribunals. As one of the market leaders of insurance lawyers in Singapore, we have provided effective solutions & consistent results to our clients. You can learn more about us & our accomplishments at our website www.whitefern.law.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join a high-performing team with the ability to thrive in a fast paced & challenging professional services environment. We offer a vibrant & culturally diverse work environment. The incumbent will be trained by a senior litigation secretary & will work closely with the individual.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support for lawyers e.g. screen phone calls, take messages, e-filing of documents/emails, manage expenses/claims etc
- Prepare simple legal documents &/or correspondence (including emails)
- Open new legal e-files or close e-files
- Keeping track of timelines in litigation matters
- Organize all legal documents & ensure they are updated
- Ensure all court documents are in order & filed before deadlines
- Support billing process
- Manage workplace legal technologies
- Tend to other ad-hoc requests or projects from the wider team
- Higher Nitec, GCE 'A' level or polytechnic Diploma
- Have at least 1 year relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel)
- Proficiency in e-Litigation
- Experience in using practice management/ accounting software is an advantage
- Strong organizational & administrative skills
- Excellent time management skills & the ability to prioritise work
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- A team player & a meticulous individual with strong sense of responsibility & initiative
- Able to work independently
- Keep pace with evolving workplace technology
To apply for this position, please email the following to email@example.com:
- your cover letter
- detailed CV stating your current & expected remuneration
- any additional details relevant to your application
On the subject line of your email, please indicate “Application: Legal Secretary”.
Only candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview will be notified.
Address9 Raffles Place, Republic Plaza 1 #18-06
Contact Person’s Name