M & A Law Corporation
Practitioner | CBD | Singapore | Singapore Law Firm
Ad posted from: 15/09/2020 - 30/09/2020
About This Job
The law corporation is looking for dynamic and motivated individuals who are newly called candidates or with a minimum of 1-3 year's PQE with relevant working experience in general / commercial litigation including family law litigation.
• To manage all clients' work allocated by Supervising Director or other Directors;
• Assist in editing and proof reading various contracts, formal correspondence and legal filings with the High and State Courts through the e-Litigation system;
• To ensure confidentiality and security of all of the law corporation's and clients' documentation and information;
• Other related tasks assigned from time to time.
• Pleasant personality, responsible and committed;
• Able to exercise independent judgment, maintain confidentiality and a good team player;
• Able to work independently under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
• Proficient with MS Office applications and IT savy;
• Able to multi-task;
• Permanent position;
• Able to start work within a short notice period will be an added advantage.
The selected candidate will have the opportunity to be exposed to diverse areas of legal practice.
Please send in your detailed resume (including current and expected salary) with a recent photograph attached in word/ PDF format to [email protected]
Address7 Temasek Boulevard, #07-01
Contact Person’s Name