Legal Associate / Legal Secretary (Corporate & Litigation)
APAC Law Corporation
Practitioner | Outside of CBD | Singapore | Singapore Law Firm
Ad posted from: 14/10/2021 - 28/10/2021
About This Job
- PQE of 2 years upwards (relevant civil litigation).
- Must be driven and able to work in a team.
- Must have good working knowledge of:
2. The drafting of basic pleadings and affidavits for use in accident related claims; and,
3. The litigation workflow.
2. Legal Secretary (Corporate & Litigation)
Our law firm has an immediate vacancy for a legal secretary in the litigation department to support the lawyers and other secretaries with administrative tasks such as filing documents; scanning documents; typing; retrieving files; answering phone calls; taking messages; mailing letters; fixing appointments; and, attending to administrative matters. The applicant would have to be energetic as he/she may be required to make trips to the post office, banks etc. when necessary and also be able to work in a team.
Kindly write in your full resume, recent photograph and expected remuneration to Ms Xinyi at [email protected].
Only candidates who have been shortlisted for interviews will be contacted via email.
Address430 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh
Contact Person’s Name
Tay Xin Yi