About This Job
WhiteFern LLC is a specialized insurance and reinsurance law firm that provides a full range of services including advising and drafting insurance and reinsurance policies, and acting in claims and recoveries before domestic courts & arbitration tribunals. As one of the market leaders of insurance lawyers in Singapore, we have provided effective solutions and consistent results to our clients. You can learn more about us and our accomplishments at our website www.whitefern.law.
We are looking to bolster our market leading dispute resolution and insurance practice with dynamic, passionate and collaborative lawyers.
Requirements for Junior Associate
- 1 to 3 years’ PQE, Singapore qualified lawyer
- Relevant experience in disputes, preferably with experience in insurance practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess initiative, drive and commercial acumen, and can work well both independently and in a team
- Meticulous and well organised
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and challenging professional services work atmosphere
- Keep pace with evolving workplace technology
To apply for this position, please email the following to [email protected]:
- your cover letter
- detailed CV stating your current & expected remuneration
- any additional details relevant to your application
On the subject line of your email, please indicate “Application: Junior Associate”. Only candidates who have been shortlisted for an interview will be notified. Thank you.
9 Raffles Place, Republic Plaza 1 #18-06
Contact Person’s Name
Other Jobs Offered by this Company