IN-HOUSE LEGAL COUNSEL
MINI ENVIRONMENT SERVICE PTE LTD
In house | Outside of CBD | Singapore | Other
Ad posted from: 07/07/2020 - 22/07/2020
About This Job
The incumbent will be responsible for providing legal advice across all aspects of commercial, operational and regulatory matters to the Management in making the right business decision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review, Draft and negotiate commercial contracts, Shareholding Agreement and Support such other areas as required
• Support commercial and enable functions within the organization, including the Commercial Teams, HR, Finance, Operations, etc.
• Manage corporate governance matters and changes to corporate entities within APAC and support such other regions as required
• Provide support on:
- Client and vendor commercial negotiations
- Labour issues
- Intellectual property claims and disputes
- Privacy protection issues
- Internal risk management
- Compliance with internal guidelines and external rules & laws
Professional Job Requirements:
- A law degree from a recognized university.
- Ideally, the incumbent should be familiar with local regulations pertaining to Property industry, in particular, applicable corporate governance principles and Singapore best practices.
- Experience – At least 7 years PQE, of which at least 4 spent in litigation practice.
- Admitted to the Singapore Bar, and of good standing.
- Good problem-solving skills - ability to quickly pinpoint issues and work with relevant stakeholders to resolve knotty issues.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - ability to draft advice/opinions in a clear and concise manner.
- Autonomous worker, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Resourceful – adept at research and a quick learner.
- Resilient, adaptable, and meticulous.
- Able to Travel
Address120 LOWER DELTA ROAD #04-10
Contact Person’s Name